At its core, the music industry is a creators economy. Forever booming from a creative standpoint, the financial system supporting it has been running like a broken record. That's why we want to shape the future of music by decentralising the industry.
Our first step on this journey is to make Blockchain seamless and accessible for everybody who loves Music.
In order to bring people together for Music, we need an enthusiastic Community Manager to lead our community relations.
About Bolero Music
- We have pioneered the emergence of artist tokenization and we are leading the Music Industry into this new space.
- We closed our Seed round in early July 2021
- We are backed and advised by a tier 1 French-American VC fund and a group of top crypto entrepreneurs and Business Angels
- We have released our new version (on-chain & non-custodial): https://www.boleromusic.com
We’re seeking a full-time Community Manager.
You will be joining a passionate marketing team that values free-flowing creativity, analytical decision-making, and trendsetting campaign-launching.
You will help each of the teams to discover, own, and execute Bolero Music's next blockchain opportunities for a 10x growth.
You will report directly to the founders to take on this world-changing opportunity.
We will all work closely together to make sure this will be the best role of your career.
- Imagine and deploy community initiatives to gather people around Bolero’s mission.
- Understand how fan tokens, NFTs, wallets, and cryptocurrencies work, to provide precise and accessible answers.
- Lead the conversations with crypto-enthusiasts in Discord and Twitter.
- Be ready to do Twitter Spaces mostly in English and sometimes in French as well as immerse in the Twitter Music web3 community.
- Stay up to date with the latest updates and developments in crypto & web3 to keep Bolero Music at the forefront of the game.
- Work to weekly and monthly KPIs, and focus on the agreed community growth objectives.
What we are excited about
- Web3 has no secret for you: from DAOs to swapping ERC-20’s, you’re seen as a crypto-expert.
- You have tremendous copywriting, public speaking (Twitter Space, Discord...) and social skills.
- You are proactive and a powerhouse of ideas.
- Mastery of the following tools required : Twitter analytics, Notion and Canva
- Executional knowledge in our main communication channels: Twitter, Discord, Instagram
- You know the Music Industry inside and out. You know who are the stake holders behind an artist career, and how they work together as well.
- You’ve already made your way through web3: wallets, fan tokens, NFTs...
- Excellent communicator - You know how to work in teams, give and receive feedback, identify issues and provide solutions
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English and French is mandatory, a third language is a plus.
- Previous experience in a consumer-app startup or in BtoC is a plus
- Bonus - Music is an important part of your life!
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full-time role that includes medical insurance, paid time off and transport allowance.
Based in Paris, France. Hybrid presence scheme available.
1/ Call with the Social Media Manager
2/ Call with the CEO