At its core, the music industry is a creators economy. Forever booming from a creative
standpoint, the financial system supporting it has been running like a broken record. That's why we want to shape the future of music by decentralising the industry.
Our first step on this journey is to make Blockchain seamless and accessible for everybody who loves Music.
In order to spread our vision to music fans, artists, and crypto-enthusiasts, we need a
creative Content Creator to imagine, design and produce Bolero’s content.
About Bolero Music
● We have pioneered the emergence of artist tokenization and we are leading the
Music Industry into this new space.
● We closed our Seed round in early July 2021
● We are backed and advised by a tier 1 French-American VC fund and a group of top
crypto entrepreneurs and Business Angels
● We have released our new version (on-chain & non-custodial):
We’re seeking a full-time Content Designer.
You will be joining a passionate marketing team that values free-flowing creativity, analytical decision-making, and trendsetting campaign-launching. You will be powered by a music team that values the importance of all types of artist and is signing new talents to the platform every day : Emerging Artists, Artists In Development, Established Artists and Internationally renowned Artists. You will be supported by a tech team that values cutting edge features, automated testing and collaboration.
You will report directly to the Social Media Manager to take on this world-changing
● Translate our brand guidelines into amazing creations and leverage our company
● Create content for social media such as graphics, video editing (interview + subtitles),
announcements, motion design, audio-based animations...
● Create artworks for NFTs and blockchain-distributed content
● Work to weekly and monthly KPIs, and contribute to reach our communities growth
What we are excited about
● You have at least a solid experience in content creation and motion design.
● You’re mastering the Adobe Suite, with a precious expertise in: Adobe Premier Pro,
Adobe After Effect, Motion Design, Adobe Photoshop
● You have demonstrable experience in content creation for artists, BtoC brands and/or
● You know how to work fast and to ship high quality content standards
● Previous experience in a consumer-app startup or in BtoC is a plus
● Excellent communicator - You know how to work in teams, give and receive
feedback, identify issues and provide solutions
● Fluency in English and French is a must, a third language is a plus
● Bonus 1 - You’re keen on 3D design
● Bonus 2 - Music is an important part of your life!
Compensation commensurate with experience. This is a full-time role that includes medical insurance, paid time off, transport allowance and the possibility to work from home once a week.
Based in Paris, France.
1/ Call with our Talent Recruiter
2/ Call with our Social Manager
2/ Call with our CEO